How We Protect Your Information. NovoDynamics is dedicated to the security of your personal information, and we take every commercially reasonable precaution to maintain that protection. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and facilitate the appropriate use of information, we use physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to attempt to protect the personal information we collect online. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you have any questions about the security at our Site, please contact the NovoDynamics Webmaster.
Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. Please review your web browser “Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. We may also collect anonymous user tracking data, such as “clear gifs” and “web beacons,” through our use of third party website analysis software. For instance, we may use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. Google provides some additional privacy options described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ regarding Google Analytics cookies. This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you visit our Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site. We may also use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users, and may be connected with other information about you.
Our Use of Your Personal Information. Our primary use of the personal information you volunteer is for whatever purpose you designate upon volunteering the information (e.g., contacting you to provide a product demonstration). We may also use information we collect on the Site in a variety of ways in providing the Site and operating our business, including the following:
- We may use the information that we collect on the Site to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Site, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and otherwise to provide support to users.
- We may use the information that we collect on the Site to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information. Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose information about you that we collect on the Site to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Site.
- We may work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process information about you as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site available; or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Information about our users may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Choice. NovoDynamics believe that choice is one of the most important privacy principles. Should you submit any personally identifiable information to NovoDynamics, it is entirely your choice to do so; your ability to access the various pages of the Site will not be affected by your choice. If you wish to access or amend any personal information we hold about you, you may contact us through the NovoDynamics Webmaster. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Communication. If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us through the NovoDynamics Webmaster or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this policy. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may continue receiving promotional communications from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Site.
Links. The Site may contain links to other third-party sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by NovoDynamics on our Site, and NovoDynamics does not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third-party web sites.
Your Consent. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of information as set forth in this Policy. You also acknowledge our right to change this policy, without prior notification, and our commitment to post any such changes on this page so that you are fully informed of the types of information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, it is disclosed. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy.
International Use. NovoDynamics makes no representation or claim that any information on the Site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside the United States of America. Access to the Site and to any information thereon may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States of America, you do so at your own risk of liability under the laws of the United States of America or of your jurisdiction.