Want to be part of a dynamic team that designs disruptive artificial intelligence technologies for the healthcare industry? NovoDynamics is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
- Receive great compensation, benefits, and generous paid time off
- Work in downtown Ann Arbor, near the University of Michigan campus, where every employee has their own private individual office in a modern penthouse space, all with views of Ann Arbor and the surrounding area
- Work with interesting, motivated, and engaged teammates
- Enjoy free parking, popcorn, coffee, tea and soft drinks
We’re seeking highly-qualified software engineers to help create disruptive technologies to address real-world challenges in the Health Care industry. If you have a successful track record in software development, meet the requirements below, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we want to talk with you.
- Own the design and development of new product features, from concept to deployment.
- Generate clear and concise design and code-level documentation.
- Provide timely and accurate estimates for project deliverables.
- Interface with QA to ensure software quality.
- Investigate and innovate with new technologies and methodologies.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure product success.
- Work within an agile development team.
- Develop applications for the Java EE environment.
- Develop Web user interfaces.
- Develop Web services.
- Translate scientific models and algorithms into production level software.
- Explore and visualize large data sets to create strategies for advanced analysis.
- Proficient in object-oriented development and Java Enterprise concepts.
- Java developer/architect.Experience with machine learning.
- Web UI development.
- Familiarity with continuous integration services.
- Familiarity with image processing concepts.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA.
- An outstanding work ethic.
- Tremendous initiative and self-direction.
- A penchant for building.
- The ability to work independently, yet be a strong team player.
- Unquestionable integrity
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial software development experience.
- CS or engineering degree.
Fast-growing AI company is seeking highly-qualified scientists and engineers with experience in ML (Machine Learning), DL (Deep Learning) and Computer Vision to address real-world challenges in the Health Care industry. If you have a successful track record in software development, knowledge of current software technologies and methodologies, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we want to talk with you. Experience with image processing technologies is a plus.
- Experience with data noise removal, data augmentation, dataset truthing and construction
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating large datasets
- Experience working with Xray images (medical/dental) or in the medical domain a plus
- Familiarity with Java and Python a plus
- Proficiency with a deep learning library (e.g., PyTorch,TensorFlow, or Keras) and deployment of models across languages a plus
- Comfortable working within a team as well as heading up your own research initiatives
Responsibilities may include:
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track progress
- Analyzing DL algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Defining validation strategies
- Training models and tuning hyperparameters
- Analyzing errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them